- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Toss pumpkin seeds with the cumin, cayenne, salt and pepper, lay on a baking sheet and toast for 5-10 minutes until golden brown.
- Cool and pulse in a food processor until fine.
- Season the haddock filets with salt and pepper.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk egg whites until frothy, dip the filets into the whites and then coat in the pumpkin seed crust.
- In a non-stick frying pan, heat the vegetable oil over medium heat and sear for 2-3 minutes each side, until golden brown.
- Finish in the oven for 5-7 minutes until cooked through.
© 2015-2016 Molson Coors Canada, for more beer & food pairings visit www.brewsandbites.ca.
Suggested Pairings: A thirst quenching lager or smooth style pilsner can be an interesting accompaniment to haddock.
What beer did you pair with this recipe? Let us know using the hashtag #CheersCanada